The skate park is open to everyone and is supervised in June, July and August. When the gates are locked, the facility is closed. No trespassing.
The skate park is located in Knox Park. Turn east onto Park Drive from Route 31. Continue on Park Drive into the park to the T-intersection and turn right. Continue to the top of the hill and turn right around the barn and head towards the lower parking lot.
Daily HoursDaily - 10:00 am - 8:00 pm or until dusk (whichever is sooner)
Supervision Hours: June - AugustSun/Tue/Thur/Sat - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun/Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat - 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Rules & Regulations
- Helmets must be worn at all times. Protective equipment is recommended.
- Each person skates at his or her own risk.
- Persons not skating are not allowed in the concrete area. Wheelies and scooters are not allowed.
- Personally owned ramps, boxes or other devices are not allowed and may not be brought into park.
- An adult must accompany children under age 10.
- Protect the park from vandalism. Food and glass items are not allowed.
- Inspect the premises before use to remove debris that could interfere with safe use of the facility.
- Graffiti, tagging or other means of defacing city property is strictly prohibited.